All training is based on 2 main programs: I.C.E. The Fat Burner and F.I.R.E. The Body Shaper.
Intense Cardio Excercise
I.C.E. THE FAT BURNER
- 30 minute cardio group fitness sessions structured to optimise fat loss and increase fitness.
- 5 x sessions per week.
- Suitable for all fitness levels from the beginner to the advanced.
- Training variety guaranteed to keep you coming back for more.
- Join our amazing community: we train to motivate and support each other.
- FREE 7 day trial for all new members.
- Affordable for all. Up to 5 x sessions per week for just $29.95/week
Focused Intense Resistance Training
F.I.R.E. THE BODY SHAPER
- FIRE is a science-based and research-proven system that consistently delivers rapid improvements in body shape.
- Only 2 sessions per week required to build lean muscle (essential for fat loss).
- Experience increased strength.
- Smash through training plateaus and fat loss plateaus.
- FIRE is a 10 week small group fitness training program (No more than 6 persons per group).
- Training programs designed to suit all abilities and fitness levels
- F.I.R.E sessions to cost $74.95/week.
The off-season is the perfect time to work on getting bigger, faster, stronger. The best way to improve all 3 of these key factors to become a better athlete is to add in resistance (weight) training.
- Amazing strength increases in all teens making them better athletes in their chosen sports
- Modification for any ability levels
- Safe, structured weight training program run by an experienced coach
- Fun way to build confidence, strength, and develop new friendships
This structured resistance program runs over the term.
Constant Evolution is
located in Werribee, servicing clients from:
Werribee, Hoppers Crossing, Wyndham Vale, Point Cook, Tarneit, Truganina, and surrounding areas.
If you are not in these areas, we can help you with the Online Personal Training & Nutrition Program, u 2.0 .
“An awesome workout. heaps of variety to keep it fresh with a nice crew and a fantastic trainer. Tray is so passionate and has such great knowledge.” Rebecca Ravenscroft